I wanted to take this opportunity to update you regarding lessons with me.
As of Wednesday 13th May we received news from the Government that we were able to resume coaching again but adhering to their guidelines and certain restrictions. I have detailed below how we will adhere to this.
I resumed coaching on Saturday 16th May, which was both a success and enjoyable. Lessons are available as usual (Tuesday to Sundays). Please note that on occasions my diary will have reduced availability due to parental responsibilities.
Whilst the Pro Shop is not open for usual business, please make lesson bookings through me. My mobile number is 07793 367328, please contact me via phone, text or email to book in. Please feel free to state preferred days and times. Payment for lessons will need to be made via BACS please until the Pro Shop can open again.
As we start back there will not be an opportunity to warm up on the range prior to your lesson and I kindly ask you to leave once your lesson has finished. If there are any updates to this, I will let you know.
Lastly, I will be spacing lessons apart with a 15-minute buffer to help ensure your safety and mine.
To ensure your safety, the following have been put in place:
· Please arrive at your lesson time. (If you arrive early, please wait in your car)
· Please change shoes at your car.
· The 2-metre social distancing rule will be observed at all times
· Coaching will only commence outside (the studio is not available for the time being)
· Long game lessons will take place at the far end of the range.
· Each coach has their own designated teaching area to ensure social distancing is met
· Range balls will be provided for your lesson, but the coach will have not handled the range balls.
· Player to bring their own equipment which the coach will not handle
· Group sessions are not available at present to comply with agreed guidelines
· Playing lessons are only available to members of Northamptonshire County and when a tee time is available.
· Short game lessons will be available and golfers are encouraged to bring their own balls to avoid sharing equipment. If this is not possible, the coach will provide practice balls and be the only person to touch them. The same guidelines will be followed as per long game lessons.
· Coaches will sanitise their hands before and after each lesson
· Sanitiser wipes will be available should the golfer need one and not have their own.
· Video lesson notes will accompany each lesson as normal
I look forward to seeing you again on the lesson tee, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
(Online lessons are available should you wish to stay home and would like a lesson)