CASUAL GOLF LESSONS
Looking for that quick fix, need a refresher ahead of a golf day or simply prefer lessons as and when you fancy? Then casual lessons are ideal for you, they can cover any aspect of your game.
Adult 30 minute lesson - £25
Adult 60 minute lesson - £48
Junior 30 minute lesson - £20
Junior 60 minute lesson - £38
CONTACT ME TO START
Keen for your golf game to progress, to find continuity with your game, to reduce your handicap and shoot lower scores?
Progressive lessons allow you to evolve at your own pace, working on your game logically,
allowing you to build momentum and confidence as you go.
Progressive lessons involve a series of lessons where strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and targets are identified.
Any modifications made are with your targets in mind. On course play is part of these of lessons to ensure you have the support to transfer from practice to the course.
Your own private online lesson notes accompany each session, allowing you to review
at your own leisure and ensure no vital information is forgotten. An added bonus is you can also share
practice sessions with me to ensure you know you are practising correctly.
Adult 6 x 30 minute lessons - £145
Adult 6 x 60 minute lessons - £283
Junior 6 x 30 minute lessons - £115
Junior 6 x 60 minute lessons - £223
CONTACT ME TO START
Why not enjoy 9 holes with me at Northamptonshire County, a Top 100 golf club and host to Regional Qualifying for The Open.
Not all lessons need to be on a driving range or practice putting green.
Why not learn in context on the course?
You may want to work on your course management?
Or you may simply prefer to be on the course, play and learn at the same time?
Notes follow up after your own course session, allowing you take more away than just memories.
60 or 90 day programmes to suit you
Why 60 or 90 days?
So often golfers start out motivated to take regular lessons, to practice and really commit to improving their golf. But in reality, for so many, personal life or work gets in the way and golf slips down the priority list and before you know it, its autumn and your golfing season is much like the previous years.
With my program to your golfing year ahead sessions can be scheduled at the time of signing up – as we all know the things that get scheduled are the things that get done.
I believe 60 or 90 days offers a good time frame to help install new habits to help make changes and build momentum.
“If you keep on doing what you’ve been doing, you will keep getting what you’ve been getting”
Depending on the program what does it include?
- 3 hole on course evaluation
- The session will help us look at ball flight control, repeatability, course management as well as mindset
- Individualised lessons
- Lessons are tailored to suit you, your goals and your time commitments
- We will cover the most important elements of the long game, short game and putting to ensure your tee to green objectives are covered
- Full bag gapping evaluation
- These sessions are to help you know your yardages, club dispersion and the best full bag set up for you
- Personalised practice plans to suit your game
- These plans will be tailored to help educate you on how to best practice whilst developing your skill and encouraging changes in habits that you can take to the course
- TPI (Titliest Performance Institute) physical screening
- Understanding of any physical limitations you may have to help educate you as to what changes best suit you and your swing (This takes no longer than 15 minutes and you can wear normal golf clothing)
60 Day £250.00
- 3 hole on course game evaluation
- 3 x 1 hour individualised lessons (long game, short game & putting)
- 8 week individualised practice plan
90 Day £400.00
- 2 hour initial consultation, including TPI physical screen and on course game evaluation
- 2 x 1 hour follow up lessons
- 1 x 1 hour putting lesson
- 2 full bag gapping sessions
- 12 week individualised practice plan
Follow me on Instagram
Instagram has returned invalid data.